Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tonight's Productivity: Breast Cancer Awareness Jewelry

Both in our shop and during shows, I have 2 collections in my jewelry that benefit specific causes; Autism Awareness & Breast Cancer Research. Sales from either of these categories mean I make a donation to Autism Speaks or The Weekend to End Breast Cancer. Tonight, I spent a good deal of time working on creating new Breast Cancer Awareness jewelry to get ready for our big show in November. Take a look and let me know which piece you like best!



Here's the first bracelet - Done in Celestial Crystals in 8mm, 6mm, and 4mm sizes. LOVE the detailed toggle clasp and the "Hope" ribbon as finishing touches!




Here's the second bracelet, done in pink glass beads and silver plated spacers, with white lampwork beads with pink ribbons. I think my favorite part of this one is the toggle clasp with the little hearts!




This is a different spin on my usual bracelets, done with pink Celestial Crystals and a clear lampwork bead with the pink ribbon. I used long tube beads instead of chain for this one, and I think I like it!

Also did a wire-wrapped pendant with a ribbon on a large pink glass bead. Obviously, it will eventually be put on a chain!


I also did a variety of earrings:

Enameled Ribbons:

Lampworks with Crystals:

Twisted Rings with Lampworks in 2 colors:



Leave a comment and let me know which piece is your favorite!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new wirewrapped bead! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Enameled Ribbons, followed ny the wire-wrapped pendant.

    ReplyDelete